Wednesday, October 7, 2009

About Me

This is the year 2009, and going to soon be 2010. This is Trevor here and i am in grade eight this year. I know, king of the school, so I've been told. Well today I am going to talk a little about myself. For instance, I live in Pilot Butte, and I have two dogs named Jasper and JD. I am also the equipment guy for the Pilot Butte Storm, and I have a lot of fun. I have a couple of rock bands that I like to listen to like Def Leppard, AC/DC, and Nickelback (kind of). I have a few favourite movies like Cheech and Chong Up In Smoke, Don't Be A Menace, and Thirty Days Of Night. This is me, This is who I am.

I hope to get a good average like a 85-90% average. I know that grade 8 will be a good challenge, but i feel that I am up to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment